Secondary menu

360 Creativity2

Primary tabs

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
XBOX 360 FAR CRY 3 CREATIVITY No.2

This is the second one I have done on random authors - I linked some youtube video's from o RAZOR's o account, I would say check out his channel if you have not done so before - HERE
You will find excellent quality maps with excellent quality footage showcasing them.

So this is 360 again, next time I will do one from the PS3 side.

KINGDOM COME by THE BOLDY

A medieval shemed map which has many ways to get to other areas, simply stunning to look at - the map uses the pre patch Grid Limit and is a showcase for what can be created if they had not restricted us with the newer grid limitation.

Check out this video which o RAZOR o put together.

EXODUS DEZX by x FoX x

This is currently my number one map on 360 for looks / detail - It's excellent and providing it plays as good as it appears visually in the game modes supplied then this should be on the Gold List and should be on everyones HD.

Here is another FarCryVideo.com by o RAZOR o

INFERNO by 0 RAZOR TAIL o

Inferno is an excellent looking map but unfortunately things are so dark through my old Capture Card that the images are barely viewable - Razor should throw some more maps out there as this is really neat work and is different from anything else I have seen so far - one other thing can someone do an idiots guide / tutorial for that Water Elevator he has in the map - that is very smooth.

DRAKESTONE by THE SLIM REEPER

So many Dark maps people are making on FC3 - This is an excellent build and the frost / frozen lake areas look incredible, another very detailed map with a medieval type theme - really neat work.

DREAMSCAPE (COOP MAP) by MOTHERBUMPER1 & DUMPTRUCK oUGSo

I remember MB1 saying that Dumptruck created the Light House in this map, I am unsure what else he did - nice to see 2 big hitters combine on a map, this has some really nice areas, the sandstone wall type effect (2 pics up) looks incredible - the whole complex has a mega rich feel to it, great work.

PORT SAINT JOHN by Drewdelz

This is actually modelled on a real life location & looks great, I remember him posting an actual picture on the Ubisoft Forums of this map and it is such a good effort, very detailed but at a cost as lots of the areas are open so movement could be difficult in some areas of the map - I am sure this would take some beating in a Real Life Location Theme. Nice Work

MMC1 HELLRAISER by Eggman1138

Another really dark map, lots of corpses hanging from chains and suspended in the air - it is a long time since I have seen the Hellraiser movies but the map appears to be as sick as what I remember they were like, some nice smoke & water effects - very interesting.

TREATMENT by CAPTAINHINDSIGHT0

This is his follow up after the successful O Christo Redentor, I think this could also be pre update with the grid limit.
The map has an industrial theme of a water treatment works - some of the buildings dwarf you as your walking around, good hight scale in some upper areas of the map which will have players constantly looking around in fear - This looks really good.

Thanks for looking.